yonscun_lie 0 Newbie Poster

Dear all,

This is my first post :). I am an undergraduate student of an IT university. Now I start to making a thesis as final project for undergraduate.

My thesis is about to build a simple article manager. This project must to build with a good Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and using ASP.net (C#). from my OOAD books (simmon bennett is the author) there are three types of classes for every use case (boundary, entity, and control).

My project is simple. Web admin as actor has this use case :
1. post an article
2. remove exiting article
3. add an article group
4. remove exiting article group

Article group (for example) : all Articles about C#, all articles about Java, dll

I have create a collaboration diagram for "post an article" (on attachment)

From that collaboration, I understand how each types of class works.
But confuse on how to implement this on ASP.net.

boundary class can be easily implemented by creating an aspx page (in this case add_article.aspx)
entity class can be easily implemented by creating a "*.cs" file (in this example Article.cs and ArticleGroup.cs)

But how to implement control class? All my project before doesn't have control class.
It's just user type page.aspx on browser and them that aspx page call any relevan class.

May I create an instance of control class in Page_Init() on aspx page?

I am also confuse about "broker class" to split database and business layer.
If I must to implement this broker class, what must be changed in my collaboration class?

I am so sorry looks like too many question but I really desperate.

My UML diagram can be viewed in this archieve :
http://www.topcupid.com/UML.zip

Thanks A lot

Best regrads

Yonscun

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.