i am doing mca .i want develop a application software in programming language using java. and iam not getting ideas.so plse give me some title related to project.

Votes + Comments
Figure it out yourself. Ask questions in appropriate forums.
Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ithelp

i am doing mca .i want develop a application software in programming language using java. and iam not getting ideas.so plse give me some title related to project.

Yeah, not a CS question. What Daniweb needs is a "Software Development" subforum entitled "Poorly-written pleas by lazy unimaginative students looking for handouts". It might clutter the menu, but I guess an acronym could be devised...

Votes + Comments
You have my vote

Just solve a real life problem, design a proxy or firewall or prevent ddos attack , there are thousands of problem that you may be facing using internet , just solve one of them .

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.