i am doing mca .i want develop a application software in programming language using java. and iam not getting ideas.so plse give me some title related to project.

AuburnMathTutor commented: Figure it out yourself. Ask questions in appropriate forums. +0

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I you can think, well start to do so. It will help, believe me.

i am doing mca .i want develop a application software in programming language using java. and iam not getting ideas.so plse give me some title related to project.

Yeah, not a CS question. What Daniweb needs is a "Software Development" subforum entitled "Poorly-written pleas by lazy unimaginative students looking for handouts". It might clutter the menu, but I guess an acronym could be devised...

commented: You have my vote +15

Just solve a real life problem, design a proxy or firewall or prevent ddos attack , there are thousands of problem that you may be facing using internet , just solve one of them .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.