Hey guys...

I'm Ian, I'm from the Philippines, I need some helpful resources on picking a thesis proposal. I'm not asking anyone to make me one, or do one for me. I only ask for are some links to some all ready published thesis that is related to computer science. From there I can come up with a thesis proposal of my own.

Thanks in advance...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You go to the library at your university and ask for help in finding Computer Science papers co-published at that university by (under) graduate students. Once in the right place, start taking notes. Or, very similar, do a search for papers co-published by the profs that you (might) have for your committee.

thanks for the help griswolf...but it would really help me if anyone can give any links to some papers on the web...but I'll take the advice...

^_^

Do you even know what field in computer science you are interested in?

I'm interested in the field of networking and network security...I have heard of parasitic computing and this is where I got interested. My University library seems to lack the research papers related to my department. The primary topic for my research project is how to know whether your computer is being used without your knowledge and how to prevent it - somewhat related to parasitic computing. Any ideas for a good topic related to networking or network security...?

I'm open to suggestions...

Thanks

You go to the library at your university and ask for help in finding Computer Science papers co-published at that university by (under) graduate students. Once in the right place, start taking notes. Or, very similar, do a search for papers co-published by the profs that you (might) have for your committee.

Any idea/s for a good topic related to networking or network security...?

I'm open to suggestions...

Thanks in advance...

Ian

i need some help about our thesis..

im open to suggestions

thanks in advance

junry

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.