Can anyone explain what logical mobility is or direct me to a decent link to research from as im just finding pages with the word being used but no explanation to the meaning

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Thanks, I will have a read of this now.

So logical mobility is the process of moving part or all off an application from one host to another, so if i looked at this along with data storage in a cloud enviroment I could say that data storage in this environment would be logical mobility as the user can save part or all of an application on host A before retrieving it on host b.

PS how do you up vote a reply, i can only see how to close the question

Maybe you should read the rules....lol

> PS how do you up vote a reply, i can only see how to close the question

Each post has a pair of arrows on the right side. These allow you to up or down vote the post and optionally leave a reputation comment.

Thanks, couldn't seen them in work strange.

logical mobility is the process of moving part or all of an application from one host to another, so if I looked at this along with data storage in a cloud environment, I could say that data storage in this environment. Would be logical mobility as the user can save part or all of an application on host A before retrieving it on host b

Ya this tell us about the logical mobility undercloud computing

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.