Many of us are often required to submit project reports for the softwares developed by us...is there any standard format that needs to be followed???Also are there any sample reports available for reference????

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Many of us are often required to submit project reports for the softwares developed by us...is there any standard format that needs to be followed???Also are there any sample reports available for reference????

In general most projects follow a simple pattern.
-Abstract
-Introduction
-Plan
-Findings
-Discussion
-Conclusions

Or sumthing like dat.

If you follow those you can't go 2 wrong.

i need a ready project report on software devlopment now.please help me.

i need a "ready to submit" a project report on software development.can you please provide me any project report just now.

commented: **** off -4

i need a "ready to submit" a project report on software development.can you please provide me any project report just now.

Are you kidding me? You expect us to help you cheat your way through your education? Don't make me laugh :icon_frown: I hope you fail your class, because we don't need any more people like you in the professional software-development business.

ps. closed.

commented: niek_e in da house! +2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.