I was wondering if anyone knows or wants to help me find a program then helps me with 3d picture designing because I plan on becoming a video game character designer and I would like help with getting a program then will help me get to my dreams. :-| [IMG]concept-026-thumbON[/IMG]

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

I was wondering if anyone knows or wants to help me find a program then helps me with 3d picture designing because I plan on becoming a video game character designer and I would like help with getting a program then will help me get to my dreams. :-| [IMG]concept-026-thumbON[/IMG]

Ever heard of google, yep me neither?

google + free 3d software

The best is probably blender. It is a totally free piece of software which u can use on any of ur favourite operating systems. For an open source piece of kit it packs in quite a bit of features. Check out the website for testimonials. Although, it isn't considered a professional package. A problem if u wanna find a job later possibly?

Other good pieces of polished software that exist but cost u money are Byrce and maya - just 2 name but a few.

hey retard, i'v tried so obviously it didnt help

Member Avatar for iamthwee

hey retard, i'v tried so obviously it didnt help

So obviously, u didn't read my post then. Didn't see blender3d.org? Didn't read all the testimonials. Disregarded it as free open source software. No Ok then.

I would like help with getting a program then will help me get to my dreams.

Perhaps this is closer to your dreams>

http://www.mcdonaldsindia.com/onlinapp.htm

God bless.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.