I was wondering if anyone knows or wants to help me find a program then helps me with 3d picture designing because I plan on becoming a video game character designer and I would like help with getting a program then will help me get to my dreams. :-| [IMG]concept-026-thumbON[/IMG]

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by CodyAUnkst

I was wondering if anyone knows or wants to help me find a program then helps me with 3d picture designing because I plan on becoming a video game character designer and I would like help with getting a program then will help me get to my dreams. :-| [IMG]concept-026-thumbON[/IMG]

Ever heard of google, yep me neither?

google + free 3d software

The best is probably blender. It is a totally free piece of software which u can use on any of ur favourite operating systems. For an open source piece of kit it packs in quite a bit of features. Check out the website for testimonials. Although, it isn't considered a professional package. A problem if u wanna find a job later possibly?

Other good pieces of polished software that exist but cost u money are Byrce and maya - just 2 name but a few.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.