hey all
today my university teacher give me a assignment about computer fundamental . i have to write about input and output all device . can anyone give me any link to download it or any website to get idea about it

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

What do you mean by "input and output all device"?

can you give any link to download to assignment of computer fundamental

We don't help people cheat. Sorry. You need to do some research to do your assignment.

In fundatmental cource what we read, your input/output devices are your keyborad, mouse, Ports, speaker. Now search on google what kind of devices are available now? (That I could understand from your statement if it is "All Input/Output devices" not "Input/Output all devices"). Secondaly my friend, one advice since you are currently in uni, there is no shortcut in IT, you have to work hard. So don't search the pandora box websites where you could find all assignments.

commented: you are try to approch him to see link like positively to pandora box --don`t use name of website +0

In fundatmental cource what we read, your input/output devices are your keyborad, mouse, Ports, speaker. Now search on google what kind of devices are available now? (That I could understand from your statement if it is "All Input/Output devices" not "Input/Output all devices"). Secondaly my friend, one advice since you are currently in uni, there is no shortcut in IT, you have to work hard. So don't search the pandora box websites where you could find all assignments.

thanks
actually i didn't attend the last class and it is my first unversity assignment

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.