hi all,

i have given the job to develop the Entity Relationship Diagram for "TASK MANAGEMENT" for an MNC

i'm a learner in ER Diagram

I really dont know how to start with this......

So please help me!!!!!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Please explain what you want out of this "task management" diagram more thoroughly and give an idea of how experienced with e-r diagrams you are.

Please explain what you want out of this "task management" diagram more thoroughly and give an idea of how experienced with e-r diagrams you are.

the main aim of Task Management is that when an MNC gets a task(lets say a project)

at any point of time the director,or the PM,PL,TL, shoiuld be able to view the status of the

project, what r the things tht has been completed etc.

and also at any point of time the developers(or TL,PL,PM) can see only the status of his work & their sub-ordinates .

like this we have to keep track of many tasks tht will be taking place in an MNC & also the tasks with highest priority has to be finished first ( i.e the current low priority work has to be stopped at tht stage & high priority task has to be taken up)

I know basics like : Types of Relations, Representing entities, attributes

So far i haven't done any exercise on ER -Diagrams

please do reply Quickly..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.