am very new in programming and by now have started learning ruby and what i want to know is if ruby can be used to make nokia phones apps. If yes what are the requirements pliz

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I'll send you a list of tools tomorrow that can be used to build/run nokia phone apps. What models do you want to program for? If for their Windows phones, you will need to go to the MS Phone developers site, sign up, and get the tools you need. For Nokia series 40 and symbian phones, you will need to go to their site. You can run/test Nokia phone apps in an emulator that can run on Linux or Windows systems, but in either case, you will need to register as an app developer before you can load them onto a real phone, and you will need an unlocked device to do that in all likelyhood.

hello thanks for your support and let me also know if you can also design commercial softwares like Ms offices using ruby

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.