here's the problem I need help with. MAP needs a report which represents the monthly statement for these customers. The report will show all transactions on the customer's account. This report will first display the customer account number, beginning balance, the end of month date and the per transaction penalty amount for overdrafts (each displayed only this one time). Next the report will display a line for each (credit or debit) transaction showing the transaction number, type, date, amount, the running balance, and any applicable overdraft penalty amount. After all transactions are displayed a report summary is required to display the customer's ending balance, total credits, total debits, and average credit amount. Finally the summary must identify the "transaction with the smallest debit amount" by displaying the transaction amount and transaction number of the debit transaction with the smallest transaction amount. In the event of multiple instances of the smallest only the first instance should be reported.

Here is what I hv so far, and I know it isn't right, but I am still working the issue, any insight besides my "language" and guidelines?

Main
{
    Call InitMain.
    While (transaction date  < 12/31/2012)
{
Call Input customer account number.
        {
            Call update customer account info
        }
        {
            Call ProcessTransactions.
        }
        {
        Call Calculate transactions.
        Call Calculate average.
        Call low debit amt.
        Call update overdraft penalty.
        Call outputdisplay.
}
        Stop!
}
Initialize Main.
{
    Counter=0, begbal=0, overdraft=0, running balance=0
}
Input customer account number
{
    Call process customer
    {
        Begbal=end bal prev month, 

.end month date=12/31/2012
}
Update customer
{

Processaccount.
{
    Call customer detaIled input.   
        {
        Call update cust info.
        }
}
{

sorry code posted 2x.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.