please I want to know how to program

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Please can any of you teach me how to program

Daniweb is more of a Q&A forum for pointed questions and discussion. It's not well suited for teaching someone from scratch. Might I suggest Khan Academy?

commented: Great suggestion! +14

try looking and asking on www.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming
Be aware that asking a question in the form that you are asking is basically "Please tell me how to learn to ocean." So I'd strongly think about what you want to do with programming and start with some small basic problems or purchase a book on programming. Many programmers are self taught, even at college level the teachers are typically there to introduce you to a concept and you need to work everything out on your own, so it is not unheard of to just learn basics from a book. I'd suggest starting with something easy if you are on your own, if you have the option to take classes C is an excellent starting point, if not you may want to approach python and java at first, which are much 'easier' to understand and self teach.

Check www.codeacademy.com out!

Its awesome.

This is good process that how can run your software on quirey.

What kind of programming you want to teach(system, web, mobile, server)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.