Hi everyone, i hope someone can help me with my activity i cant really catch up on my lessons so i hope someone can help me explain each line of this code this language is pascal https://onlinegdb.com/0Z0pIIsen

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

All I can say is that is a fine example of why undocumented code is a sad thing or self documenting is a good thing.

Who wrote this? Ask them because they wrote it. That is unless this is part of something out of a course's book then that book may hold what we need to know.

PS. Long ago, I wrote a lot in old Turbo Pascal.

commented: Explain or comment something base on your own understanding thats our homework +0

Given your comment, you can't fail because as you wrote "Explain or comment something base on your own understanding".

If you had asked for a high level guess of what this code as a whole does, that's one thing but you asked for a line by line explanation. With your last comment that's no longer needed. What the assignment is now is you writing your understanding of the code. Not a line by line.

For example if I were to explain what Hydrogen and Oxygen is, that would do nothing to explain what happens if we have H2O.

So you want us to do your homework for you.
That's not going to teach you anything, and would end up with your future colleagues having an unqualified coworker who graduated without deserving it.
Instead do it yourself and then if you don't feel comfortable maybe ask specific questions about details.

Looks like pretty basic linked list manipulation. If you understand how linked lists work you should be able to step through the code with a little elbow grease. If you don't understand linked lists then you'll have to do some reading first.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.