hi guys!

Im hertz.. s computer science student from the philippines.. and this is my final year, so ive gotta start my thesis... ^^ I need ur help! Im interested in making research/implementation about mobile computing, multimedia, and Artificial Intelligence..

Im hoping that u can give me some possible thesis proposals/journals(just the link) so that i could read and come up with something.. please!

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

I'm still waiting for someone to write me that automated project idea generator.

Given the number of kids disinclined to use their own head to come up with ideas for school projects, I see a major business opportunity in marketing one.

I know! Make a dynamically meta-orthogonal optimistically hyper-hybrid interpreter-optimizer.

I dont really need people to give me proposal ideas.... All i need is resources like journals(if they can help me by providing links).. for me to come up with something... No "Idea Generator" crap!!! peace!

hi, i'm new member of this forum..nid help about thesis..pls..give me some topics with software and hardware integration....

hi guys!

Im hertz.. s computer science student from the philippines.. and this is my final year, so ive gotta start my thesis... ^^ I need ur help! Im interested in making research/implementation about mobile computing, multimedia, and Artificial Intelligence..

Im hoping that u can give me some possible thesis proposals/journals(just the link) so that i could read and come up with something.. please!

How about a mini search engine for wap pages?

How about developing a site for a real estate company?

research study was very challenging as a student but for us to have is try to go to the university sites(University that a big contribution in research like MIT) try to read the other proposals to get some idea to proposed..

hello guys, im a computer science student.. can you help me about what would be the possible good thesis title for our proposal? pllllssssssssss tnx

commented: Don't bump old threads -1

please help me formulate a thesis title... kahit idea lang

anyone who can give me an idea...either knowledge/research base o application.....plz

hello", i'm new to this forum...can anyone gave me a better thesis title?

hey, i hav an idea nga lng compicated eh
dats why i change it(my thesis title)
it's about ANTI-JEJEMON WORD APPLICATION...
it's like a ms word application but hnde nya ia-allow i-type/read ung wrong spelling(jejemon words)...
what do you think?

too complicated?????

commented: Warm up old thread, not clear +0
commented: What? Don't use chatroom speak -1

How about automated class scheduler...

Here are some Computer Science Thesis Titles you can check out.

Click Here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.