Okay I have a database that contains records of billing information. I have created the queries I need to display the information but my issue is, is there a way to take the total values that are being produced from the query and separating them depending on amount for instance 0-30, 30-60, 60-90, … 690-720, 720+. I am just wondering is there a easier way than doing this by hand since there are tons of records for each of the billing methods which the information is being separated by.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

How exactly do you want to separate the data. When it is in Excel, do you want to have a blank line separating the grouped values or do you just want the amounts sorted in an ascending order?

Eventually I will be putting the data in excel, so if I can have them fields grouped by which range they fall under that would help with the export to excel.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.