hi
i want to join four tables.i used left join.thougn value are there in my db all the datas from
seekers_qualification, seeker_target tables are getting displayed as Null.but there is no Sql error

SELECT seekers.firstname, seekers.middlename, seekers.lastname, seekers.totalexperience, seekers.mobile, seekers_qualification.qualification, seeker_target.jobtitle, seeker_target.ann_salary, seeker_target.state, seeker_target.relocate
FROM seekers
LEFT JOIN (
SELECT seekers.firstname, seekers.middlename, seekers.lastname, seekers.totalexperience, seekers.mobile, seekers_qualification.qualification, seeker_target.jobtitle, seeker_target.ann_salary, seeker_target.state, seeker_target.relocate
FROM seekers
LEFT JOIN (
seekers_qualification, seeker_target
) ON ( seekers.seeker_id = seekers_qualification.seeker_id
AND seekers_qualification.seeker_id = seeker_target.seeker_id
AND seeker_target.seeker_id = seekers.seeker_id ) 
WHERE seekers.seeker_id = '40'
AND seeker_target.seeker_id = '40'
OR seekers_qualification.seeker_id = '40'
LIMIT 0 , 30
) ON ( seekers.seeker_id = seekers_qualification.seeker_id
AND seekers_qualification.seeker_id = seeker_target.seeker_id
AND seeker_target.seeker_id = seekers.seeker_id ) 
WHERE seekers.seeker_id = '40'
AND seeker_target.seeker_id = '40'
OR seekers_qualification.seeker_id = '40'
LIMIT 0 , 30

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

sorry for the wrong query in the last post

"select seekers.firstname, seekers.middlename,seekers.lastname,seekers.totalexperience,seekers.mobile,seekers_qualification.qualification,seeker_target.jobtitle,seeker_target.ann_salary,seeker_target.state,seeker_target.relocate
from seekers left join (seekers_qualification,seeker_target)on(seekers.seeker_id=seekers_qualification.seeker_id and seekers_qualification.seeker_id=seeker_target.seeker_id and seeker_target.seeker_id=seekers.seeker_id) where seekers.seeker_id='$id'

Can you tell the relation between all these tables?

seeker_id is commin in all the tables

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.