I'm new in script installation and I am trying to install several free scripts in my testing server. I always have problem running install.php. The moment I enter my mySQL information, it always returned blank..

Please try to visit this page and enter the following MySQL server information if you can do it.

http://www.linkme2u.com/servertest.php

MySQL host: localhost
MySQL user: linkme2u_junvalasek
MySQL pass: yakuza55
DB: linkme2u_phpbb1

Note: I created a username and password as "junvalasek" and "yakuza55" . Should I use "linkme2u_junvalasek" and "linkme2u_yakuza55" or just "junvalasek" and "yakuza55"?

I'm always having problems in number of scripts that I installed. I cannot continue due to the said problem..

Thanks
Jun

Member Avatar for TKSS

no...don't use the "linkme2u_junvalasek"....just use "junvalesek"

Remember that the script will try to login to your MySQL database in the same way you would login to this bulletin board...with an EXACT username and EXACT password. This means that whatever you created your username for in MySQL...you should put it exactly as that in the script. Don't add any extras! :) Good luck.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.