hi,

please anyone help me with this.I have a database 'hbm' which contain a table called hitted having 2 columns(id,hit).

I inserted a record with id=1.

Now i need to query this database.

define("hit_TBL","hitted");

"select hit from" . hit_TBL. " where id=1 and LIMIT=1";
throws error.
request members to help me out.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Member Avatar for nicentral

couldn't you just write a standard SELECT query like this

SELECT hit FROM hitted WHERE id = 1;

It looks like there is supposed to be another field named limit in there. If there is field named limit, I am assuming you id column is a primary key. If so, there really is no reason to have the limit=1 where clause as it will only pull up one record unless the limit field for id 1 is != 1, where the query would return no records.

Andy

hi,
thanks for the reply,but it worked the way i had done...

well I am inside a network(LAN) and my system has the application server running and database server running....(time being).

Now i test the application using loop back...http://127.0.0.1/folder/file.php

but how to load this application from a system in the same LAN...this i tried but it is not working..
http://<my system ip address>/folder/file.php

please help me

Hari

Now I'm confused. Are you getting an error on the dB side or on the web server side? If you're having trouble getting a php file to work, you should probably post your question to a web dev forum.

Andy

Now I'm confused. Are you getting an error on the dB side or on the web server side? If you're having trouble getting a php file to work, you should probably post your question to a web dev forum.

Andy

sorry..for mixing two seperate issues...
1.The earlier problem was solved.
2.the private message is to get from you tip regarding how to test my application from a remote system...

how to change the URL .
how to change the config file for local host etc to database
etc...that i should change while switching from local testing to remoate testing within LAN.

Sorry , if found this mail odd one and rised in not at proper category.

thanking you in advance , i remain

Hari

This question really should be posted in the Web admins forum, but it sounds like there might be a security issue on the web server side. When you post to the other forum, you'll want to include the OS and Webserver versions that you are running.

Andy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.