Hi, could someone please help me, i'm in great need of some advice. I have a sorta simple scenario from which i gotta build a database from, can someone please shed some light on the matter, no matter how small your input is. thanks
The database must allow for clients to:
- make holiday bookings, each booking may be for a number of tents, and can be
complex; clients organizing family holidays may want different numbers of tents on
different days as family groups come and go;
- reserve (and be billed for) activities, e.g. the hire of canoes; data would include the date
the canoe trip took place and the number of canoes used. Generally activities are
arranged once the holidaymaker is on-site.
needs to record the following data:
About the client:
• Credit card details.
About the site:
• For each tent its name and capacity.
• For the restaurant (or other facilities) if present, its name and capacity.
• For equipment, the item type (e.g. canoe or high chair) and how many of the item are
• It is necessary to record that a booking is made.
• The cost of the booking at the time the booking is made.
• The cost of items (e.g. a 2-person tent) throughout the year must be recorded.
Generally this will be divided into high, mid and low season rates.
• As time goes by these prices will be updated.