ahmedelhamahmy 0 Newbie Poster

I am thinking of designing a database for financial use, that allows to save the expenditures and pending expenditures and give reports about the cash flow and the balance at the banks.

the problem is it will be for a non-profit organization and I am voluntarily in this project.

I am wounding, should I use a web based application and the internet server to serve the demand on the database, or I make it on an application installed only on the finance department then regularly upload the reports to the website for the normal users.

and before that , the common step is always to create the design on the database.

I am here wounding if I can upload what i reached so far on the ERD and get some help from the great users here.

I am a sql developer for Oracle, and I am php/mysql developer for websites.

this financial design will mean a lot for me as a goal i want to achieve and a great help for the organization to make it save the fund it received to provide more to the society.

best regards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.