right when i type the date in a need a validation for

it dusnt allow u to book any less than 7 days in advance from NOW (DATE cz i dont want time included).
If longer then 2 months in advance also dusnt let u

for as computing course work plz reply asap!!!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

ok i've done this in the past.. can't remember exactly how it's done but if you look through your date functions you will see that to add 1 day to your date you simply +1 so put in an if statement (use code builder) that goes something like;

IF inputbox1.date < (date+1) THEN msgbox("please enter in a valid date"), inputbox1.value = date

yes i know that's not gramitically correct as havn't done access for a while but I hope you get the idea?

ok i've done this in the past.. can't remember exactly how it's done but if you look through your date functions you will see that to add 1 day to your date you simply +1 so put in an if statement (use code builder) that goes something like;

IF inputbox1.date < (date+1) THEN msgbox("please enter in a valid date"), inputbox1.value = date

yes i know that's not gramitically correct as havn't done access for a while but I hope you get the idea?

any chance u could find out the proper code for me and my code builder u mean on forms? :$ i was looking for 1 on a table .... so it would be expression builder?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.