Work with visual basic 2019 and Mysql database
Save and edit record with a imge in picturebox is ok
but when i scroll the datagrid i get a datagrid error
so i can not show the picture when i scroll

picturebox1.image blocking my program

It sounds like you are having trouble displaying images in a PictureBox control when you scroll through a DataGrid in Visual Basic 2019. There are a few potential solutions to this problem.

First, make sure that you are loading the images into the PictureBox only when the DataGrid is not scrolling. You can do this by checking the DataGrid's IsScrolling property before loading the image into the PictureBox.

Second, you may need to cache the images so that they are not loaded from the database each time the user scrolls. This can improve performance and prevent errors when loading the images.

Third, if you are using a remote database, such as MySQL, you may need to consider using a different approach to displaying images in the PictureBox. One option is to store the images in a local folder on the user's machine and load them into the PictureBox from there, rather than loading them directly from the database.

Ultimately, the solution to this problem will depend on your specific implementation and the details of your database and application. It may be helpful to consult with a Visual Basic developer or seek support from the community for further assistance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.