hi frends i m in fifth semester of engg in info.tech and i need info abt projects of database particularly hospital and railway reservation management pls send me informatuion from where i can get these projects and front end of projecs shuld be in visual basics VB

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

hi frends i m in fifth semester of engg in info.tech and i need info abt projects of database particularly hospital and railway reservation management pls send me informatuion from where i can get these projects and front end of projecs shuld be in visual basics VB

Hello Aamir,

If you are looking for ready made project then I dont think you are looking at the right place. If you are seeking help regarding how to make them I am quite sure many of us would be happy to help you. If you want to pick one of the mentioned projects and start on the design and need any kind of help we would be more than happy to be there.

Best wishes,
Ad_rulz

ya i dont want any ready made project inspite i would like to know abt what ae the entities and ttheir attribute likely to be used in database project of railway station and i would also be thankful if some body could tell me what type of relation is there betweemn each entity and as well as association between them thanks for your support

Before jumping into coding ,u need to study the actual requirment ,analise those and then go for designing.
Who do u expect us to help you without knowing what eactly you are trying to develop.

I want to do DBMS project on hospital database using vb connectivity. How to that project.

Hi I am T.E(I.T) student & iwant do DBMS project on hospital database using vb connectivity. I want help

hello.. i am a engg stud. and want to make project on oracle so plz. tell me the name of topics (xcept the topics which r related to managment like railway reservation,student database,result managment...)on which i can make a project..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.