hey guys, recently I have been watching how a game is made..But im really interested in making models...model for characters and animating them...I just dont know how..can anyone tell me what I should practice first? Im capable of drawing characters be it anime or not....Also, is there someone here that works in making character models(mostly MMORPG because i prefer the works of Koreans, beacause for me its cooler than western ones).

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi RonK - I can't help with any of that, but I can assist with stringing together new storyboards, concepts and gameplay if that is of interest....

Okay....sir, what exactly do you mean? what field of work are you in right now?

Yup I'm interested in gaming......

3D modeling/animating I assume? Blender is an excellent open source tool. I wouldn't shell out money for the commercial software, unless your serious about it ($3,000+ for the popular ones). As for tutorials, Blender Guru and CG Cookie are good places to start... or just Google it...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.