Me and a few of my buddies decided to form a game company together. We have unity set up and we mostly know what we are doing, but once we finish all the rooms and sprites and that, what comes next?

Then you should start writing the code (if that isn't already included). After that you can decide if you want to make you game free or want people to pay for it. You can use Steam to market your game or create a webpage for your company so that people can buy it from there.

Thank you.
I think I know someone who understands C++ that can help us out.

Member Avatar for ProtectedMode

Usually you use C# or UnityScript within Unity.

I don't really understand why you create a game company with only people who know how to make resources... The code of a game is a very big (or biggest) and probably the hardest part in my opinion.

I think you and your friends should read a lot of UnityScript tutorials. A book could also be a good idea. The script language was ment to be learned also by designers etc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.