I want to get started with Android App Development. However, there are a few questions I have first:
- What is the primary programming language for development?
- Where can I get the SDK?
- Do I need an Android-Equipped Phone to test my Apps?
- Where can I find their App Market (online) for consumers?
- How do I join as a Developer? Is ther an age requirement?
- Do they take payment cuts (take ~30-70% away from the money you make)
- Does it cost $$$ to be a developer?
- Finally, what should the total cost be for the SDK, possibly a different programming IDE, possibly an Android phone, and joining as a developer?
Feel free just to answer 1 or 2. If it matters, I am a one person worker for now and have no publisher.
Thanks ahead of time.