Hello i want to run my Ionic Project on my android device when i run ionic cordova run android on node.js command prompt i am getting this error

[14:26:25]  webpack finished in 8.20 s
[14:26:25]  sass started ...
Witout `from` option PostCSS could generate wrong source map or do not find Browserslist config. Set it to CSS file path or to `undefined` to prevent this warning
[14:26:26]  sass finished in 1.59 s
[14:26:26]  postprocess started ...
[14:26:26]  postprocess finished in 17 ms
[14:26:26]  lint started ...
[14:26:26]  build dev finished in 15.13 s
> cordova run android
Android Studio project detected

ANDROID_HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\Android
JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\java\jdk-9.0.1
(node:13908) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): CordovaError: Requirements check failed for JDK 1.8 or greater
(node:13908) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

[OK] Your app has been deployed.
     Did you know you can live-reload changes from your app with --livereload?

[14:26:32]  lint finished in 5.62 s

Enviroment Variables
On User Variables i'have set ANDROID_HOME ==> C:\Program Files(x86)\Android

This thread is for setting your JAVA_HOME and ANDROID_HOME. You can do that byt setting as above at your User Variables and System Variables. It works with all apps that you would like to develop

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.