Hello i want to ask
How can i learn aflutter and ux/ui to make my app an Design it

Whether you are a programmer with experience or a complete newbie, learning flutter will require well-informed video lectures, offline and online learning resources, and a lot of self-learning and dedication. There are generally two methods through which you can learn: Paid flutter courses and self-learning.
If you learn from coaching institutes which run dedicated courses for flutter, they will teach you a to z of this language. But suppose you decide to learn everything on your own. In that case, you have to arrange these resources in order to collect the right amount of knowledge about flutter: These resources will include: Online documentation and videos, online tutorials, books and e-books.
Everything is available in the market and could easily be purchased and online most of the resources are also available for free. But just gaining theoretical knowledge won’t be enough. You will be required to install and constantly practice on flutter to master your skills and polish everything you learned online.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.