Hi there, I get an error message everytime I try to run a software written in vb6.0. The error is "vsflex7d.ocx not currectly installed or one of its components is missing". I tried to seek it on the net but it seems it is not available on the net also. Can you help me please by either sending me this file or telling me where in the net can I get it.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Well the site suggested by you requires me to download whole of the software, I don't mind doing that, but I'm not sure if it will solve my problem, because I have problems only with "vsflex7d.ocx" where as this site gives me a download of all the controlx files. Please help. Thank You
Rajesh

you can get it from below link:

Thank you very much for your concern, I will check if it works because I require
vsflex7d.ocx. May be your file will solve my problem.

Thank you very much once again.

Rajesh Khanna

Hi there, as i suspected, the file sent by you doesn't appear to be working because I still get the same error message even after copying your file on my system. I'm sure you will do the needful to send me the vsflex7d.ocx file.

Thank you very much

Rajesh khanna

you must register it on your pc first.

Register by typing regsvr32 vsflex7d.ocx under run command...

Click on start, select run and type above and OK.

Make sure the ocx file is saved in Windows system file.

Hi,

Just to complete this thread for those having the same problem on Vista:

go to C:\Windows\System32
scroll down to CMD.exe file, right click and "Run as Administrator"
simply type "regsvr32 vsflex7d.ocx" and press Enter

Thats it! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.