you can connect the crystal report to both of your access table or any query that you created for the purpose. but it is better that you use an query in your report. the steps are :-
1. first create the table and then create an query
2. in the crystal report ide select new->as a blank report(from the gallary wizard)
3. from the data explorer window expand the database files folder and double click find database file
4. then locate ur access db and open it
5. if the database is passwd protected then mention it
6. after this all of ur tables and all associated queries will be displayed
7. then the option will be on ur hand whether you need to use an table or query to build the report. just double click to add it to the field explorer.
now if you need to access the database from ur application by cracking the password u can try this code :-
dim db as database,rs as recordset
Set db = OpenDatabase("<your database file path>", False, False, ";pwd=<your database password>")
Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("<your table name", dbOpenTable)
hope this is enough for your purpose
let me know if this works out for you.
Write a C program that should create a 10 element array of random integers (0 to 9). The program should total all of the numbers in the odd positions of the array and compare them with the total of the numbers in the even positions of the array and indicate ...
I have a 2d matrix with dimension (3, n) called A, I want to calculate the normalization and cross product of two arrays (b,z) (see the code please) for each column (for the first column, then the second one and so on).
the function that I created to find the ...