hi
any one help me to format datareport's page footer section start from fix perticular line and endig with pag break

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi,

Not sure, wht you are trying to do here..?
You can simply Increase the Footer section to whatever size you want...

REgards
Veena

i want to create invoice wich will print on my pre printed stationery in this case details section have 1 product details or more then 5 producs details i want to print page footer or group footer form perticular fixed row how to do ????????? what to do ????????? please help me

Hi,

Aligning with DatReport is a bit Problematic.. Why dont you try CR. Its very easy to set Pre-Printed stationery with CR . CR any version, even CR4.6 is easy to design..

Regards
Veena

i try it on cr 4.6.1 only one problem is there i cant draw multipal line address field andwhene i select multiple line option then leble of next line (i.e. challan no should print in next line of invoice no ) gose below

my formate is :
Party's name inv.no dt.
address of party chalan no dt.

thanks for reply
pls help me out from this problem

Hi,

Yes, you can allow Multiple Line. Right-Click on the Text Object or Field Object and goto menu "Change Formt", Check the option "print On Multiple lines" and save the report..

Regards
Veena

If np1 = 0 Then
texver = "Original Copy"
Open "c:\inv0.rep" For Output As #1 ' Open file for output
End If
If np1 = 1 Then
texver = "Duplicate Copy"
Open "d:\inv1.rep" For Output As #1 ' Open file for output
End If
If np1 = 2 Then
texver = "Triplicate Copy"
Open "c:\package industries\inv2.rep" For Output As #1 ' Open file for output
End If
If np1 = 3 Then
texver = "Duplicate Copy"
Open "f:\inv3.rep" For Output As #1 ' Open file for output
End If

Qu. First time np1=0 then text files create second time the np1=np1+1 so the text file cannot open to save...?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.