We have a need to modify a program on a DOS machine written in Borland C++ version 3.1. Our customer threw away the Borland manuals some time ago. In particular we need the manuals detailing how to use the compiler in DOS. Help anyone?

Thanks.

Roy

Argggh!

I could have helped you a couple of months ago. I just threw out a complete set.

I do have the Borland compiler Version 4.5, though, which might be close enough. The V 4.5 is on CD, not printed, but all the documentation is there.

Don Baker

Argggh!

I could have helped you a couple of months ago. I just threw out a complete set.

I do have the Borland compiler Version 4.5, though, which might be close enough. The V 4.5 is on CD, not printed, but all the documentation is there.

Don Baker

Story of my life. Thanks for the offer, but we have manuals for 4.0 and 4.5. Developer says they "don't look familiar". They were probably migrating more towards Windows and/or DOS console applications. We need pure DOS.

Roy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.