yes I'm tryint to learn c++ and I wanted to ask someone a question, I'm on functions, and so far when you do the return statement it says return 0,, and it started saying return and then a variable and the way it seems to say it , it changes the begining statement to that variable? it looks like it dos that but it didn;t explain it that much,, any way if some one is out there and wants to help I would appreciate it. I wanted to take a c ++ class but wasn't able to

yes I'm tryint to learn c++ and I wanted to ask someone a question, I'm on functions, and so far when you do the return statement it says return 0,, and it started saying return and then a variable and the way it seems to say it , it changes the begining statement to that variable? it looks like it dos that but it didn;t explain it that much,, any way if some one is out there and wants to help I would appreciate it. I wanted to take a c ++ class but wasn't able to

I can guess at what the code looks like and what it does and what your question is, but I'm not sure, so please post the code you are referring to, as well as a specific question pertaining to it and we can get a better idea of how to answer. Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.