Hi,
am doing M.sc Final year....i have to submit an assignment on java project which should be a real time project......but i dont know how to choose the project.....can u please help me to get a very good project in Java which will be useful for my Career........:(

With regards,
rekha muthu

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by peter_budo

be a real time project

I am assuming that you meant real world and not real time as in REAL TIME as in Nuclear Reactions etc.

Hi,
am doing M.sc Final year....i have to submit an assignment on java project which should be a real time project......but i dont know how to choose the project.....can u please help me to get a very good project in Java which will be useful for my Career........:(

With regards,
rekha muthu

What exactly is your area of study (Software Engineering, Internet Computing, Mobile computing, Wireless Technologies) and what did you do/learn in your MSc modules?

If you want more help you should start co-operate more!
What languages you know, databases, network experience, your strength and areas of interest in IT industry...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.