hi There Guys
i want to design a mailbox(in windows application mode) so i need to draw a table (in fact a matrix ) which the Columns are "Sender" and "Subject" and the rows are different mails received.
but i cant figure out how to draw a table on the screen , and bind it firstly (and for test) to some data which i enter them and finally to a database which the mails info are stored in .

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Question subject not like question body, so you need to draw in windows or web-bases application?

Question subject not like question body, so you need to draw in windows or web-bases application?

ooh , really sorry , i should have killed myself for this foolishness , i Generally meant in WINDOWS APPLICATION FORMS , again Sorry and thanks for your attention

No, sorry my friend, it was just question to help you :)
At toolbox you'll find Containers, select TableLayoutPanel to draw a table on your form, and you can draw it programmatically as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.