:!: For only some web sites such as Yahoo, CNET(will not load at all), Gamespot, and others, the pictures and ads and such will not load. Any ideas? I have tried using many other browsers such as Mozilla, Slimbrowser, Opera, and Netscape and none have worked. Does anyone know what could be wrong? Thanks for responding and please respond if u can help, and if you need more details , email me at shaneomac89@yahoo.com :!:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for TKSS

Pictures are the last data to load in any web browser...not matter what. If you use a web proxy...it could be full. Your browser cache could also be full as well. Unload both of these if you can. That may be your culprit. *shrug* I just wanted to give you something to try as I saw no one has replied yet :)

Hello,

As TKS suggested, your browser cache could be full, as could your temp file locations. It might also be a simple reboot problem too. I do not think it is an individual setting in any one program. Check to see if your hard drive is full.

You might also try logging in as a different user (assuming you are Mac OS X, Linux, or Windows 2000/XP or 98 using user modes). See if that other user can see the graphical pictures. If they can, you know you have a profile problem.

You might also be a victim of some spyware, or have DNS issues where your browser cannot resolve the source information to go and get the pictures.

Let us know how it works for you.

Christian

Dim KeyCode As Integer
Dim Shift As Integer

Private Sub CboUrl_Click()
If KeyCode = vbKeyReturn Then
WebBrowser1.Navigate (CboUrl.Text)
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Cmdback_Click()
WebBrowser1.GoBack
End Sub

Private Sub cmdFav_Click()
WebBrowser1.save
CboUrl.AddItem CboUrl.Text
End Sub

Private Sub Cmdforward_Click()
WebBrowser1.GoForward
End Sub

Private Sub Cmdrefresh_Click()
WebBrowser1.refresh
End Sub

Private Sub Cmdsearch_Click()
WebBrowser1.Navigate (CboUrl.Text)
CboUrl.AddItem CboUrl.Text
End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
WebBrowser1.Navigate ("www.google.com")
End Sub

Private Sub mdstop_Click()
WebBrowser1.Stop
End Sub

Private Sub refresh_Click()
WebBrowser1.refresh
End Sub

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.