I am Mritunjay from India.I want to study C programming language.As I want to be a PHP developer.I have heard that one should know C before knowing PHP. How can I get daily classes for C?
What is the initial step for it?I want to start with with abc of C.
Please help..................................
<snip false signature>

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

>>How can I get daily classes for C?
At your local university, but if you didn't know the answer to that question then I question your ability to become a programmer!

You learn C, you will master 70% of programming languages. I have attached a C tutorial pdf for getting started. Hope it will be helpful. I strongly recommend to try out the programs and not just reading through. You may download Dev-cpp from bloodshed.net for an C IDE. All the best.

commented: For posting copyrighted material. -4

> I have heard that one should know C before knowing PHP.
Well that's a crock of shit.

If you want to learn PHP, then go for it. C knowledge is not required.

>>How can I get daily classes for C?
At your local university, but if you didn't know the answer to that question then I question your ability to become a programmer!

I wanted online tutorial or classes.You have misunderstood it. Actually I works as
call center executive and have no time to study in university.
Thanks for your suggestion.Keep it up...........
<snip false signature>

I wanted online tutorial or classes

Then you should have said so. Online tutorials are generally terrible, many of them are very old and teach non-standard code. While other tutorials are just flat out wrong.

The best solution is to buy a good programming book from your local book store or online at www.amazon.com. A discussion of good books to buy can be found in one of the Read Me threads at the top of this c++ board.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.