Hai Experts,
I need to convert the pdf files to word document , i have seen some softwares that converts pdf files to word document , i need the component or and activex dll to perform this work if anyone have done plz. plz try to help me

thanks for rar files , but my actual problem is the conversion of pdf file to word not just parsing or opening pdf file in its application , frens i hope u understand my problem, i hope i will get the reply soon i'm in really in hurry and i have small time to sort this problem plz help

go through some attachments i had found earlier during the same search as of yours. that's the much i can help.

Regards
Shaik Akthar

thanks for rar files , but my actual problem is the conversion of pdf file to word not just parsing or opening pdf file in its application , frens i hope u understand my problem, i hope i will get the reply soon i'm in really in hurry and i have small time to sort this problem plz help

I am looking to the same thing. I want to read a PDF file and parse its output to a Text file. - Please reply to me with what you did to parse the contents to Word.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.