HeavenslilAngel 0 Newbie Poster

Hi everyone,

I need a lot of help with a homework assignment some pseudocode would be great.

I'm trying to modify a current t-shirt ordering project. This project is supposed to keep track of each order in an array. Then it is supposed to print out the entire order with detail lines for each type of shirt (different sizes and monogram or pocket options/booleans). I am supposed to convert the event handling for the size (radio buttons)to share an event procedure. I'm supposed to use case structure for the selection. Create an array of a structure which holds the quantity, size, monogram, pocket (booleans) price and extended price (the amount of all orders accumulated)As each shirt is added to the order store the information in the array. Add a menu option to print out the order which will have the customer name and order number at the top. one line for each shirt ordered. I may can do the print but the array stuff confuses me and i'm not sure what goes in which module. Thanks for all your help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.