Hi! :)

Im developing an application with visual basic 6.0 for front end and MS SQL 2000 for backend. I've been trying to create a data grid but the error above keep showing up. I wonder what's wrong with the code (since it was system generated I tought it would work). Maybe I messed up somewhere but I couldn't figure it out.

SOS anybody? I got the error from the code below:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Private Sub datPrimaryRS_MoveComplete(ByVal adReason As ADODB.EventReasonEnum, ByVal pError As ADODB.Error, adStatus As ADODB.EventStatusEnum, ByVal pRecordset As ADODB.Recordset)
'This will display the current record position for this recordset
datPrimaryRS.Caption = "Record: " & CStr(datPrimaryRS.Recordset.AbsolutePosition)
End Sub
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi, can u tell What is the error you got? That means Error Description and Error Number ?

Hi, can u tell What is the error you got? That means Error Description and Error Number ?

Hi there! Uhmm.. I havent got Error description and error number since the application didnt actually run.. I think VB checks first before running the application. And then it encountered something that triggered that error and prevented it from executing the commands.

:)

May be the sub routine datPrimaryRS_MoveComplete placed twice

Or

Specify the Compile time Error Description

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.