Ando comenzando en la programacion en Java, ¿Alguien sabe por donde puedo comenzar?

O podrian mas omenso intruirme acerca de las classes de java teoricamente hablando :rolleyes:

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

could you please use English ?? This site has rules that you can only use english to ask questions ... and I didnt understand which language did you use ?? no german no french ?? then what else ??

could you please use English ?? This site has rules that you can only use english to ask questions ... and I didnt understand which language did you use ?? no german no french ?? then what else ??

Jajaja, you do not leave to me with stupidities, you do not say to me that you do not know Spanish... You do not know Spanish? That ignorante you are! Excuse that it mentions, but That little culture you have! i will use the rules of the forum, excuses the annoyances, will speak from now on in ingles. And you need to study something of Spanish, who then. It give :o me... Greetings, and an excuse, but then, I speak Spanish, and I like to program much, I am customary to speak both in languages

hmm, getting abusive when someone doesn't know his lingo?
Do you know my language? I think not yet I don't mind...

If I'm wanting to post on a Spanish language site I'll take the trouble of posting in Spanish (which would be hard since I don't know it).
On a German site I post in German.
This is an English language site so I post in English.

It's just a matter of common courtesy, something that is sorely lacking in the younger generation.

Excuse if it needs to the respect Sir perefeccion, my intention is not to fight, and will forget this, I am here with a different intention this. Greetings perfect Mr.. Excuse it needs the respect.

haaa, and or callate, that bothers the people with that character, Perhaps you are created much so that or you have time aqui? I also conosco other forums, and also have many sent messages, if he is that what she makes you feel with the desire to walk educating everybody. your you are the one of the idiot and incoherent generation. either better I shut up myself, but callate or! not me jodas

Excuse if it needs to the respect Sir perefeccion, my intention is not to fight, and will forget this, I am here with a different intention this. Greetings perfect Mr.. Excuse it needs the respect.

haaa, and or callate, that bothers the people with that character, Perhaps you are created much so that or you have time aqui? I also conosco other forums, and also have many sent messages, if he is that what she makes you feel with the desire to walk educating everybody. your you are the one of the idiot and incoherent generation. either better I shut up myself, but callate or! not me jodas

Either you used a translation program to translate this into english, or your english just sucks wieners.
Anyway's spanish is a third world language: Why learn or use it?

uh, 3rd world language?
It's the world's 3rd largest language after English and Chinese (in no particular order) and is spoken all over the world.

If I were to take up another language (which would be my 4th) it would be Spanish but I can't at the moment be bothered.

Ok, i dont want to fight!.

Why learn or use spanish?... Because yes, is if u want, i dont know nothing about u want to do :-Ds

Speeking of language, I think this is a JAVA language too. To all parties, just let vyk2rr, make his post now, in english please and be done with it.

Yes, it can be said that we all need to learn about other cultures. Being retired military, I have seen other cultures in Europe and Aisa. And belive me it does help to learn a little about the culture where you are at.

However with that said, I am sure vyk2rr will now make his post in english. At least with the majority of us knowing english, you should be able to (hopefully) get an answer.

From now on will put my post in english. I already forget to me as it was the main subject of my question because this

Okay, gone far enough.

Please post in English on this forum, as that is the predominant language. If you can find someone to provide help en Español, great, but don't count on it.

Also, let me take this opportunity to remind everyone some snippets from our Acceptable Use Policy:

[/b]Keep it pleasant[/b]
Do not troll. Always be polite and courteous in your posts, even if you do not agree with another member. Do not post racist, sexist or prejudiced remarks or comments. It is sad that I have to mention this, but this includes posting hateful comments about Windows users or Linux users in general, or judging someone based on hardware/software they choose to use. Do not spam the forum with useless or offtopic nonsense. Do not flame other members or post anything that has a good chance of being taken in a bad way. Remember, the internet is emotionless and we don't always know when you are being sarcastic. Do not participate in flaming wars.

...and:

Thank you for abiding by the forum rules. Failure to follow the rules will result in a warning for a first offense and possible ban on second and third offenses. Ignorance to the rules is not a reason not to follow them.

So let's keep things friendly, and let's focus on the questions. I'd hate to have to ban anyone for being racist, or for being combative...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.