i'm newbie and would like some help from u. I would be grateful if you could configure the script below so that it lets the user choose the file location before he clicks the button and send the file to the location specified by HIM and not to C:\ as in the script. i.e to make the form to have an "input-field" to show the location, "browse" to specify and a "Click" button to save it. Thanx

Private Sub Command1_Click()
fSaveGuiToFile ("C:\001.bmp")
End Sub

i'm newbie and would like some help from u. I would be grateful if you could configure the script below so that it lets the user choose the file location before he clicks the button and send the file to the location specified by HIM and not to C:\ as in the script. i.e to make the form to have an "input-field" to show the location, "browse" to specify and a "Click" button to save it. Thanx

Private Sub Command1_Click()
fSaveGuiToFile ("C:\001.bmp")
End Sub

Try googling for 'Common Dialog Control'. Everything you want can be done with that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.