Hi all,

I was developing my app under Linux, using the Loki library. No I am trying to work on it using visual c++ under windows XP.
I can compile without errors both my project and the loki library, which created a loki_D.lib. I include this .lib through the makefile. to build the executable. But I still have errors like the library is incomplete or something. What is missing here?

Thank you and kind regards,
Rui Lopes

MAKEFILE:

CXXFLAGS =	-O2 -g -Wall -fmessage-length=0 

OBJS =		main.o 

LIBS =		C:/loki-0.1.6/lib/loki_D.lib

TARGET =	main.exe

$(TARGET):	$(OBJS)
	$(CXX) -o $(TARGET) $(OBJS) $(LIBS)

all:	$(TARGET)

clean:
	rm -f $(OBJS) $(TARGET)

LOG:

1>------ Build started: Project: BrickHeuristics_P, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Performing Makefile project actions
1>g++ -o main.exe main.o  C:/loki-0.1.6/lib/loki_D.lib
1>main.o: In function `ZN4Loki7Private23ConcreteLifetimeTrackerINS_18AllocatorSingletonINS_14SingleThreadedELj4096ELj256ELj4ENS_17LongevityLifetime22DieAsSmallObjectParentENS_5MutexEEENS0_7AdapterIS7_EEED1Ev':
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x10b): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x1c7): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x25b): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x2ce): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x339): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x3a7): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x417): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x486): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x518): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x5b7): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0xac5): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0xb9a): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0xf1f): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>main.o:c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0xfe0): more undefined references to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)' follow
1>main.o: In function `ZN4Loki7Private23ConcreteLifetimeTrackerINS_18AllocatorSingletonINS_14SingleThreadedELj4096ELj256ELj4ENS_17LongevityLifetime22DieAsSmallObjectParentENS_5MutexEEENS0_7AdapterIS7_EEED1Ev':
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x1b37): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x1be6): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x1c5c): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x1cd5): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x1d4b): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x1de4): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>main.o:c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text+0x1f31): more undefined references to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)' follow
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN4Loki15SingletonHolderINS_18AllocatorSingletonINS_14SingleThreadedELj4096ELj256ELj4ENS_17LongevityLifetime22DieAsSmallObjectParentENS_5MutexEEENS_12CreateStaticES4_S2_S5_E16DestroySingletonEv[Loki::SingletonHolder<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>, Loki::CreateStatic, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::SingleThreaded, Loki::Mutex>::DestroySingleton()]+0x18): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::~SmallObjAllocator()'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN4Loki12SetLongevityINS_18AllocatorSingletonINS_14SingleThreadedELj4096ELj256ELj4ENS_17LongevityLifetime22DieAsSmallObjectParentENS_5MutexEEENS_7Private7AdapterIS6_EEEEvPT_jT0_[void Loki::SetLongevity<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>, Loki::Private::Adapter<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex> > >(Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>*, unsigned int, Loki::Private::Adapter<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex> >)]+0x3f): undefined reference to `Loki::Private::pTrackerArray'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN4Loki12SetLongevityINS_18AllocatorSingletonINS_14SingleThreadedELj4096ELj256ELj4ENS_17LongevityLifetime22DieAsSmallObjectParentENS_5MutexEEENS_7Private7AdapterIS6_EEEEvPT_jT0_[void Loki::SetLongevity<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>, Loki::Private::Adapter<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex> > >(Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>*, unsigned int, Loki::Private::Adapter<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex> >)]+0x60): undefined reference to `Loki::Private::pTrackerArray'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN4Loki12SetLongevityINS_18AllocatorSingletonINS_14SingleThreadedELj4096ELj256ELj4ENS_17LongevityLifetime22DieAsSmallObjectParentENS_5MutexEEENS_7Private7AdapterIS6_EEEEvPT_jT0_[void Loki::SetLongevity<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>, Loki::Private::Adapter<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex> > >(Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>*, unsigned int, Loki::Private::Adapter<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex> >)]+0x9a): undefined reference to `Loki::Private::pTrackerArray'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN4Loki12SetLongevityINS_18AllocatorSingletonINS_14SingleThreadedELj4096ELj256ELj4ENS_17LongevityLifetime22DieAsSmallObjectParentENS_5MutexEEENS_7Private7AdapterIS6_EEEEvPT_jT0_[void Loki::SetLongevity<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>, Loki::Private::Adapter<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex> > >(Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>*, unsigned int, Loki::Private::Adapter<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex> >)]+0xcb): undefined reference to `Loki::Private::pTrackerArray'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN4Loki12SetLongevityINS_18AllocatorSingletonINS_14SingleThreadedELj4096ELj256ELj4ENS_17LongevityLifetime22DieAsSmallObjectParentENS_5MutexEEENS_7Private7AdapterIS6_EEEEvPT_jT0_[void Loki::SetLongevity<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>, Loki::Private::Adapter<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex> > >(Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>*, unsigned int, Loki::Private::Adapter<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex> >)]+0xf1): undefined reference to `Loki::Private::AtExitFn()'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN4Loki15SingletonHolderINS_18AllocatorSingletonINS_14SingleThreadedELj4096ELj256ELj4ENS_17LongevityLifetime22DieAsSmallObjectParentENS_5MutexEEENS_12CreateStaticES4_S2_S5_E12MakeInstanceEv[Loki::SingletonHolder<Loki::AllocatorSingleton<Loki::SingleThreaded, 4096u, 256u, 4u, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::Mutex>, Loki::CreateStatic, Loki::LongevityLifetime::DieAsSmallObjectParent, Loki::SingleThreaded, Loki::Mutex>::MakeInstance()]+0x11a): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::SmallObjAllocator(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS4_8TypelistIiNS6_ISsNS4_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEED0Ev[brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>::~Solution()]+0xa1): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS4_8TypelistIiNS6_ISsNS4_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEED1Ev[brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>::~Solution()]+0xa1): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS4_8TypelistIiNS6_ISsNS4_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEC1Ev[brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>::Solution()]+0x89): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS4_8TypelistIiNS6_ISsNS4_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEC1Ev[brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>::Solution()]+0xdf): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS4_8TypelistIiNS6_ISsNS4_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEC1Ev[brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>::Solution()]+0x156): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS4_8TypelistIiNS6_ISsNS4_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEC1Ev[brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>::Solution()]+0x1bd): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS4_8TypelistIiNS6_ISsNS4_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEC1Ev[brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>::Solution()]+0x2e0): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS4_8TypelistIiNS6_ISsNS4_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEC1Ev[brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>::Solution()]+0x3dc): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0xea): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0x14f): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0x283): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0x2f9): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0x368): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0x3f3): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0x4ba): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0x546): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0x5d8): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Allocate(unsigned int, bool)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0x664): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0x79d): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0x983): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0xa60): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0xb02): undefined reference to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)'
1>main.o:c:/Documents and Settings/Rui Lopes/My Documents/Visual Studio 2008/Projects/BrickHeuristics_P/BrickHeuristics_P/main.cpp:(.text$_ZN15brickheuristics9HeuristicINS_6DomainINS_13OSALoadPolicyINS_8SolutionISt6vectorIiSaIiEEN4Loki5TupleINS7_8TypelistIiNS9_ISsNS7_8NullTypeEEEEEEEdNS_9DummyEvalENS_16DummyFeasibilityENS_12FreeChangingENS_13StandardPrintEEENS_13TestEntLoaderENS_13TestResLoaderEEEEE12MemoryPolicyNS_14PeckishSearchPENS_17MaxIterFlowPolicyILi10EEENS_19ImproveUpdatePolicyEE6SearchENS7_8SmartPtrISI_NS7_10RefCountedENS7_18DisallowConversionENS7_11AssertCheckENS7_16DefaultSPStorageENS7_18DontPropagateConstEEE[brickheuristics::Heuristic<brickheuristics::Domain<brickheuristics::OSALoadPolicy<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, brickheuristics::TestEntLoader, brickheuristics::TestResLoader> >, MemoryPolicy, brickheuristics::PeckishSearchP, brickheuristics::MaxIterFlowPolicy<10>, brickheuristics::ImproveUpdatePolicy>::Search(Loki::SmartPtr<brickheuristics::Solution<std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, Loki::Tuple<Loki::Typelist<int, Loki::Typelist<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, Loki::NullType> > >, double, brickheuristics::DummyEval, brickheuristics::DummyFeasibility, brickheuristics::FreeChanging, brickheuristics::StandardPrint>, Loki::RefCounted, Loki::DisallowConversion, Loki::AssertCheck, Loki::DefaultSPStorage, Loki::DontPropagateConst>)]+0xb86): more undefined references to `Loki::SmallObjAllocator::Deallocate(void*, unsigned int)' follow
1>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
1>make: *** [main.exe] Error 1
1>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Makefile project actions"
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Rui Lopes\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\BrickHeuristics_P\BrickHeuristics_P\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>BrickHeuristics_P - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I've compiled the loki library through the command line and it created the libloki.a which links correctly.

Rui Lopes

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.