I got some newbies questions, i hope to hear from you... Feel free to answer any! I will appreciate it so much if you answer them all :-)
1. Do AV's generally (windows security specifically) trust application written under .NET more than the ones written written under MFC & Win32 API?
2. Can C++.NET let you write unmanaged (native) code?
3. As C++.NET framework has its own objects, borland VCL in C++Builder has its own objects, thus taking GUI API source code created in C++Builder VLC framework, and put in C++.NET, application won't compile due to different object implementations between both frameworks. Right?
Hence, the structure & implementations between the two frameworks are different, but the core code is the same both of them uses native codes to make these objects. Right?
4. Do you usually create GUI (Windows form) first and then start coding the logic regarding the GUI structure? I think yes, but i want to make sure...
5. Is MDI is used when i want to use multi-threading and SDI used for single threading?
6. Is MFC uses drag and drop facility. If yes, then what is the difference between MFC and .NET in building the forms since both have the facility of drag and drop?
Hence, i know .NET application depends on .NET framework while MFC is executed directly by the machine. MFC is unmanaged (native). In q6 i'm asking about drag and drop, i do not see any difference in the concept.
7. I was coding in consoles before, now i'm moving to the real programing which involves real application that can be used by users. I will start learning Win32 API until i get good grasp at the basics, then i will move to MFC until i get the basics. Finally, i will move to C++.NET and start doing some real-life projects. Is this the right way to go?
Can't wait to hear from you!