I have put about 30 trasparent buttons on a Form wich meens that all these buttons are invisible.

When I open this Form, you will see all these trasparent/ invisible buttoncontrols "flicker" in a white color. This flickering process takes about 2 seconds until the Form is 'ready'.

What does this depend on because I had the same problem with many forms and projects I have done.

What could be done about to avoid "Visually flickering" of the controls when updating/opening the Form ?

Greatful for any tips and help!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Maybe this article will give you some hints on how to correct it. Also search that site for "flickering" because I found several other articles on that topic that may or may not be of interest to you.

Ancient, Thank you. I will read this articles and see if this gets me
some idéas of how to reduce the flickering.

Maybe this article will give you some hints on how to correct it. Also search that site for "flickering" because I found several other articles on that topic that may or may not be of interest to you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.