Or internet explorers, Im making a joke tool (im still learning alot in VB .NET and this was a simple tool to make for me) so far it opens 20 tabs in firefox of one web page, But what i want to do is it to open more firefox or internet explorer as well as opening more tabs, the code i have so far is

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        For i = 1 To 20
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("website")

Next i

End Sub

i am new to VB .NET and all help is appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Or internet explorers, Im making a joke tool (im still learning alot in VB .NET and this was a simple tool to make for me) so far it opens 20 tabs in firefox of one web page, But what i want to do is it to open more firefox or internet explorer as well as opening more tabs, the code i have so far is

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        For i = 1 To 20
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("website")
            Process.Start("iexplore.exe") ' this will open 20 ie's. 
        Next i

End Sub

i am new to VB .NET and all help is appreciated.

added this

thank you jbrock31 your help is appreciated.

this may seem simple to some but i am very new to this so thank you.

You are very welcome. I am very new as well. I just learned this by reading the forums. Good luck.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.