1. Create a BankTransaction class.
2. Create following static data members:
Balance to show balance.
New Balance to get New balance from the user.
Adjustment in order to do the adjustment in balance.
Annual Interest Rate is used for the calculation of the interest.
Interest data member to show the interest amount.
3. Create constructor which display message when object is created.
4. Create destructor which display message when an object is destroyed.
5. Bank Transaction class have following public member functions:
Deposit () to despite amount in the account.
Withdrawal () to withdraw the amount from the bank.
Balance () function for displaying the current balance.
InterestRate () to set the interest rate. You must get interest rate from the user.
AnnualInterest () is used to calculate the interest. The interest
calculated should be deducted from the balance and the new balance
after the deduction should be shown to the user.
6. Now in the main; display a menu.
3: Get Balance
4: Set annual interest rate
5: Calculate interest
Perform appropriate function when users select the option. If option is wrong then display the appropriate message. You should also give option to the user if he/she wants to perform more functions.