ok i know how to use mciSendString, it is mciSendString("[play/stop] [path to file]",NULL,0,NULL); , (for audio is what i am using it for) but i don't understand what the NULL,0,NULL is for, can anyone help me? and another thing is there a way to make the file i play with this loop? thanx for any help.

p.s. i am running windows (xp and 98), borland c++ builder 3, and am new to c++, this is my first year so please don'w be to technical (sp?) with me.

ok i know how to use mciSendString, it is mciSendString("[play/stop] [path to file]",NULL,0,NULL); , (for audio is what i am using it for) but i don't understand what the NULL,0,NULL is for, can anyone help me? and another thing is there a way to make the file i play with this loop? thanx for any help.

p.s. i am running windows (xp and 98), borland c++ builder 3, and am new to c++, this is my first year so please don'w be to technical (sp?) with me.

http://www.google.com/search?&q=mciSendString&btnI=I'm+Feeling+Lucky

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.