I have only few days to submit the project of c++ on the topic "Wordprocessor" using dev C++ IDE and gcc windows version compiler. Most of time, i had spent for reading tutorials on wx-widgets. But, now neither i could go on to complete the tutorial nor i have started the project. Beside these stuffs, my board examination is also coming in 2-3 weeks. Therefore, i urengtly want the source code!!!.

Nick Evan commented: stop posting double thread and do your own damn homework -4
mvmalderen commented: if you want the source code, then you'll have to write it first. we're not here for doing your damned homework, because you were too lazy to pay attention during the whole year. -4

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

So you thought : "Hey, that's not a source code at all!! gimme gimme gimme"?

Stop posting double threads. Do some work yourself, come back with your effort and then maybe we'll help you.

I have only few days to submit the project of c++ on the topic "Wordprocessor" using dev C++ IDE and gcc windows version compiler. Most of time, i had spent for reading tutorials on wx-widgets. But, now neither i could go on to complete the tutorial nor i have started the project. Beside these stuffs, my board examination is also coming in 2-3 weeks. Therefore, i urengtly want the source code!!!.

What were you doing whole of the semester? Better luck next year.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.