Hi,

I am making a task-manager like program and i wanted to create a pie chart referring to the free/max memory (like the pie chart u see if you right click "My Computer.")

Can anybody please tell me how to do this (oh yeah, it's an application, not an applet)

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCED,
C++

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

For pie charts, you would use the drawArc() method. I have an example, but I accidently deleted one of the source files, but I still have all of the class files. So, I can post the source files that I do have, if you want. I could also give you the class files so you can run it.

Hello C++,

Hi,

I am making a task-manager like program and i wanted to create a pie chart referring to the free/max memory (like the pie chart u see if you right click "My Computer.")

Can anybody please tell me how to do this (oh yeah, it's an application, not an applet)

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCED,
C++

Do you mean you want to know how to draw graphics or how to monitor free/max memory?

regards,
George

server_crash, i would really appreciate it if you could post the code.

george, i already know how to monitor memory - i just want to create the pie chart(with colors)

server_crash, i would really appreciate it if you could post the code.

george, i already know how to monitor memory - i just want to create the pie chart(with colors)

I think I'll post them in attachments, and since one of the classes I accidently deleted, I will post the class files so you can run the program...But that is only if you ask me for the class files.

I'm sorry, but the actuall file that does the drawing of the arcs is the one delted, but I'll still post what I haven't got rid of. Maybe later, I will rewrite that file, so you can see. I do have the class file though, so you could actually decompile it if you knew how.

that didnt really help (no offense).

More help would be appreciated...

that didnt really help (no offense).

More help would be appreciated...

I know, I told you the file that would help was accidently deleted.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.