i am currently making a program that is sort of like the game "Concentration". i have almost everything done except i need to find out how i would randomly place the words u have to guess onto the buttons. If this is possible or if you can think of a way to solve my problem, please reply.

Have you found a solution to this yet? If not, I may be able to help. I have an Access database (.mdb) that I randomly populate textboxes from for a testbank program.

It's actually a tic-tac-toe game where the user taps any square on the game board and a randomly generated question (based on question ID) and three multiple choice answers fill textboxes.

The user then makes a single choice to one of three checkboxes, that gets compared to the Access database for "truth."

I originally wrote it in VB6, but have since transposed it to both .Net 2003 and .Net 2005 (Express).

For a VB6 view of the program, see http://skinnyfrogsoftware.com/MTTDesktop.htm

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.